Holly Eckert's practice is dedicated to the ideal that every client is unique and their Family Law concerns require an individual approach. Her practice is focused on providing efficient, effective counsel on issues involving divorce, complex property division, modification actions, enforcement actions, pre- and post-nuptial agreements, and child custody matters. She also is experienced in using mediation to help resolve clients' cases.
Holly is a member of the Family Law Section of the Dallas Bar Association, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Foundation and Annette Stewart American Inn of Court. She also serves on the board of the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life for Richardson/Plano as the sponsorship co-chair. Holly graduated from Texas Tech University School of Law in 2006. She earned her undergraduate degree from Hardin-Simmons University in 2002.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Family Law
- Texas, 2010
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- J.D. - 2006
- Hardin-Simmons University, Abilene, Texas
- B.B.A. - 2002
- Alimony in Texas: Myths and Changes, (Co-authored with Jana Wickham Paul), Dallas Bar Association Headnotes, September, 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Foundation, Fellow
- Annette Stewart American Inn of Court, Member